Thursday, March 12, 2009

Website Wednesday (A Day Late...)

So I'm late on Website Wednesday, but I spent most of yesterday reading comments until my eyes felt like they were going fuzzy. Today you get Website Wednesday AND Thimble Thursday all on one day. Exciting, no?

Today's featured website is Reprodepot Fabrics. You can buy all kinds of fabric, patterns, books, notions and more. Most have a vintage look to them. There are also many Japanese imports. Some of the fabric are ones that you might need to save up for or splurge on.

I'm sure there are tons of fabric websites out there and if you can suggest any, I would love to know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Better late than never =-)

Rebecca Jo said...

i love to look at fabric... just wish I could sew... that's my dream - to make my own skirts!

Jingle said...

What a fun site! Thanks!