Thursday, March 19, 2009

Website Wednesday (belated)

I know, I know...a day late again. Two kids down with colds although Noah is now denying being sick and he is actually starting to sound/look better. So these will again be short, sweet and to the point.
I love crafty websites and it's hard for me to narrow down ones to suggest so if you like them, too, then make sure to check out the links on the right side of the page under the Crafty Little Sites heading. Today's website is the first one I came across however, thanks to Rachel. It's HELLO, My Name is Heather.
Heather Bailey is kind of a Crafty Jill of all trades. She has so many projects and small businesses going on that it's amazing she has any sanity in her. She designs fabrics, has a children's hat business called Noggins, created a hair accessory called Trash Ties, and more.
And isn't this little girl skirt adorable? I'm so glad she has a link to a similar pattern because I want to make one for Ellie someday!
Enjoy!

No comments: