Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SITSta...SITSta...There were never such devoted SITStas...

So on the right hand side of my blog is a little link for something called The Secret is in the Sauce (aka SITS.) This is kind of a blog community, a fun way to find other new blogs to check out. Today they are having a blogathon. Everyone involved in it is posting links on their blog to 5 of their favorite ones they have found through SITS.
Here are my 5 favorites. Check them out and also check out the SITS site! They have great giveaways each month as well. October's giveaway is the new Photoshop program.

*Pennies In My Pocket - I love finding blogs that feature deals and ways to save money!
*Cherry's Jubilee - She's crafty and I got lots of fun holiay decorating ideas from this blog.
*Tale of a Kansas Girl - She's a single Christian woman with some fun stories.
*Mrs. Mouthy - She has a son just younger than Noah so I enjoy reading her very funny blog and am able to relate to many of her tales.
*I Am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made - This is very dear to me because it is written by my "cousin-in-law", Carrie (Tim's cousin's wife.) She is the mother to a very handsome and charming son with some special needs. If you check out any of these blogs, please read her's and keep their family in your thoughts and prayers as they live daily life differently from many of us. We love Brayden!

Have fun peeking around!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Great list! I have to say that picture of your babies in the header is to die for!

Happy SITs blogathon day!

S Club Mama said...

I agree with michelle, I love the header picture. Your family sounds wonderful.

Natalia said...

Stopping by your pretty blog to wish you a Happy Blog-a-thon :)

Becky W said...

I will have to check out some of the other SITS girls on your list -esp your cousin in law. Hope you have had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful picture!
Just stopped by to say Happy SITS day!

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

Kori said...

Oh I love the header. I mean does it get any sweeter than that.

Hello from another SITSta.

Maggie R said...

Gee what a fun day with the SITS
it's going to take awhile to visit everyone... but what a great way to see all these new blogs,
What a pair of handsome boys.... I bet they are angels!! VBG
xoxo
((((hugs)))))
maggie

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for listing me!!! I'm blushing!

Hope you had a FUN time during the blogathon! I'm so tired...I feel like I actually exercised or something! hahaha

~melody~

Ronnica said...

Aww, thanks. *blush*

You have a very cute blog!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Awwwwww THANK YOU so much for listing my bloh! Totally blushing over here! That blogathon was almost too much fun! I still have a blog headache from it all! hahaha

Your two little ones are SOOOOO precious! I can hardly stand their cuteness!

~melody~