Tuesday, October 07, 2008

If You Want To Know What I'm Really Like....

As I've moved to new places, I've been able to kind of control what people know about me. It's not that I'm actually hiding things from them, just that certain characteristics or passions of mine aren't always able to be displayed.
This past August our church did something a little different than our usual Sunday service. We did a "Family Experience" and performed a program from Kids Stuf, which is held once a month at Andy Stanley's church, North Point (look - I learned how to link!) The kids and adults were all in the service together and it was great fun. We learned aout patience.
I was excited to be able to indulge in one of my passions - acting. I think most everyone was shocked to see this side of me as I have kept it well hidden. Here is a video that was put together from that Sunday. That character that comes on around the 40 second mark in the nerdy outfit as the game show host- yup, yours truly. Enjoy! (Sara, go use the bathroom so you don't almost wet your pants this time around.) =)

7 comments:

Rhea said...

I can't watch the video right now, but I love that you got to do some acting!!

We recently moved, and it's weird being somewhere where no one knows us. An interesting experience.

I found you through SITS, nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Wow Annie that made my night! ha ha

christina said...

I know that side of you...you're such a nut sometimes! I'm glad other people were exposed to the crazy side of you!!! :)

Lacey Rumley said...

Andrea - thank you for sharing! I love it! You did a great job!

Pepper Blossom said...

just curious...what is SITS?

Brewer said...

Wow, I had no idea you had such...talent! :) That looked like a lot of fun!

daniella said...

Oooh! You can teach Noah to do skits and such! Pretty impressive.

So, it's a 50/50 chance that we're staying here for Thanksgiving. We might be going down to TN, but that's not for sure. But if we end up staying here, for SURE I want to meet up!!!!!! We'd love to have you over too!