Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembering

I didn't know there was such a day, but after checking out Angie Smith's blog last night, I learned that today (October 15) is National Day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss. I have blogged about my miscarriage before. I also have my other blog (that has unfortunately been neglected for awhile but will be updated this afternoon) that focuses on the healing of those who this day is for. Today I will be remembering not only my baby, but others as well. Today I will pray for women in general, but also specifically for
Stephanie, my sister
My mom
My mother-in-law
Jen
Lydia
Daniella
Sherri
Sherry
Jody, my cousin
Cheryl
Kat
Carrie
Kari
Melissa
Jaren
Whether they know I am praying for them or not is unimportant, but the fact that I take the time to remember them is. These women have touched my life in one way or another whether they realized it or not.
They are encouraging everyone to light a candle at 7:00 tonight in rememberance of these babies. There will be one in our window.

3 comments:

daniella said...

Thank you, Andrea!

Pepper Blossom said...

yes, thank you andrea...

Jenkins said...

That is a beautiful idea. Thank you for sharing your story.