Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Up and Running

My other blog is official up and running. You can find it at www.emptybuthealing.blogspot.com. It is my hope and dream that God will take this blog and use it to help heal women who have lost babies through miscarriage, stillbirth or soon after birth. I hope it becomes a circle of women who are healing together and connecting with each other in the process, bringing women from all over geographically to find a common place.
Please inform others about it. Word of mouth is always the best recommendation! Post it on your blogs if you have one, or link to it. The layout itself is still a work in progress. Pray that it may reach the women who need it most.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Erin Morgan said...

Congrats on the start of the new blog. I know its a big accomplishment for you! I have passed it on to several of my friends who have suffered a miscarriage and child loss. And then passed it out to others who could pass it on as well. Keep up the great work of supporting women in the name of Jesus!!