Monday, September 15, 2008

I Hurt

We had some really good, fun parts to our weekend that I will blog about later. But for now I want to ask for prayer for my sister and her husband. They called us to announce they were pregnant last Wednesday. They weren't going to tell people, but my mom flat out asked her and so they decided to tell just parents and us. Saturday - their 5th wedding anniversary - Stephanie started to miscarry. She is now still going through the process. At the moment she is in a doctor's appointment and they are going to talk about performing a D&C to make sure things are cleaned out and kind of wrap up the process (a miscarriage can take up to 2 weeks.) Their daughter, Kailyn's, birthday is tomorrow and her birthday party is this coming weekend.
I blogged recently about how after I miscarried, Bebo Norman's song "Nothing Without You" was a comfort to me. I was somehow not completely surprised when we sang it at church yesterday, almost as if God was reminding me.
Please pray for them as they go through this difficult time and grieving process. It has been the motivation I needed to really get my new blog going and I am going to start working on it tomorrow during Noah's preschool time.

No comments: