Monday, September 01, 2008

Sad Call

The vacation posts have been interrupted for a short time until I can get to them again. On a sidenote, my mom just called to say that my other great-grandma, Olive, will most likely be passing away this week. She is in a home and has dementia and a variety of other health issues - besides old age, blindness and deafness. The last time hospice said this was back in March and she obviously proved them wrong but my aunt went to see her today and said it's the real thing this time. Her lips are blue, she's not eating anymore, she won't get out of bed and she has "the death rattle." Please be praying for our family this week and for a quick passing for her from this earth to her heavenly home where she will be able to see Jesus and be reunited with my great-grandfather after nine years since his being called Home.

No comments: