Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photo Catch-Up

Here are some photos from our trip to Virginia over Thanksgiving weekend, as well as a couple extras.Luke and Noah in the parking circle for the EPA building.Noah building a tower in the Invention at Play section in the Smithsonian Museum of American History.Ellie's opinion of the whole thing.

My silly nephews, Owen and Cameron, on either side of Carter.
I had the chance to meet my blog friend, Daniella, while we were there. She and her family live not too far from Tim's family members.
Noah taking Daniella's daughter, Charlie, for a spin. She hopped right on behind him!
When we got home, Tim spent the next day washing his paint dropcloths before starting his next job. He hung them over the canopy of the guest room bed to dry and Noah and Ellie thought it was fun playing peek-a-boo with him through the cloths. OK, I love my daughter, but doesn't her head look big here - like it's the same size as Noah's or something? It must be just the picture, though, because although her head is in a high percentile, it's not as big as her older brother's!

And aren't these just Fetching? Actually, that's what they're called. This was my practice one so I could get a feel for the pattern and especially because I've never attempted cable-knit before (which turned out to be easier than I thought!.) I LOVED working on this project. I want to use a different yarn next time and now I know what needs to be done differently (as in, it should be longer on my hand.) Thanks for turning me on to the pattern, Rachel!

5 comments:

daniella said...

Ellie does NOT have a big head. She's a cute as a button and has the most gentle, angelic looking face. It took everything in me not to squeeze her tight when she was here.

I look like I'm sick in the picture, but oh well, you make the picture all better :-). I still can't believe the "huevos" my daughter had to just...pop on the back of a boy's ride like that. I tell ya, I really fear the teen years.

Glove, Fetchings, whatever they're called...I want a pair!!! How much do you charge, darlin'?

Lacey Rumley said...

I love the picture of Ellie conked out in the stroller. That's totally what my Ava would've done!...And Daniella, you and Andrea BOTH look absolutely beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

I stopped by from SITS to say Hi! Great pictures:)

Holli said...

I found your blog through sits, I love the picture at the top. Looks like a great Thanksgiving, have a wonderful rest of the holiday season.

Holli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.