Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I ♥ Coupons!

...and I just discovered how to make hearts while writing text! I might have just upped my coolness a notch which I need since I'm a coupon nerd.

$1.51, people, $1.51. I do have to send in a $10 rebate to Swiffer before I can techinically claim it as being $1.51...but I'm cool with that and so is Tim. It was done in multiple transactions to make the most of the $5 Target gift cards given as a result of buying 2 packs of Swiffers. I still have over $2 left on one of the gift cards.

3 comments:

Dee said...

You are my hero! I'm just getting in to the coupon thing and I hope to be dilligent to get as good of deals as what I've seen you and some others get!

The Allens said...

Are the swiffer things on sale right now? Where do you get the rebate??

The Allens said...

Are the swiffer things on sale right now? Where do you get the rebate??