Saturday, November 15, 2008

Read This Book

I just finished reading Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers. I read it in college and then again afterwards and now I completed my third time reading it.
It is one of the best fiction books I have ever read. It is heartbreaking and beautiful and...just, everything. I love it. I have read many, if not all, of Francine Rivers' books and this might be my favorite. I think it is.
So go read it. Now. Female, male - everyone should read it.
If you have read it already, what were your thoughts?

2 comments:

mckeefamily03 said...

I will definitely leave my comments on this post- hands down, all time favorite book. I think I have ready it about 6 times! EVery time I read it, I am so challenged and encouraged by God's love, and his unconditional love for us!

AndreaLeigh said...

Hey, I'm just stopping by from SITS. I'll have to check that book out. Thanks for the suggestion.