Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Feel Like...

aldkjfoaihgonadgnounsdogfnweotnewwnrotrotnrtg

Do you ever feel like that? Just kind of jumbled? Like you're running from one thing to the next and the next and you just want to slow down? That's my today.
Life has been fairly calm lately. Just little stuff here and there...but today, ay yi yi. I was late getting out of the house to get Noah to preschool, came home and worked on his quilt the whole time. Then after picking him up I came home, shoved food into them and put them down for some nap/quiet times because at 1:30 we have to leave again, which means I am going to be waking them up from their sleep. I am typing this as I shove food into my own mouth (it's all about multi-tasking, right?) I have to run to the store, drop Noah off at Matt and Jeana's, go to my STATS meeting, tell some kids that their personal talks were rotten (actually, I'll be much nicer than that), go back to Matt and Jeana's, make some toffee for holiday gifts, have dinner, play, put the kids to bed over there, have our Love and Respect Bible study, and then roll on home sometime between 10 and 11:00.

All I really want to do is finish Noah's quilt because I'm so close. Then I want to make a cup of hot cocoa, sit down with my knitting, and put on some music to relax with.

But for now....asd;kljfwoaientoiwrengoirngo;irehoginrgoirenogin.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like that daily and my beans are way older than yours! beautiful header! stoppin by from SITS to say Hi

Anonymous said...

Annie - there are so many days that I feel exactly like that or worse. I am so thankful for your friendship and for you pushing me to write. You are a great wife, mom, youth leader and friend. I know that Jeana would not be the person she is without you and I am thankful that you continually break yourself open and pour yourself out for her.

I am sure that there will be a day soon that I will feel like

fggkoekdkeo njdfj-efeorpwekropqwkpdmf fuzz

Thanks and keep writing because we all need to hear your voice!

Jennifer said...

Yikes--what a day! I do feel like that a lot! How exciting about your quilt and--what kinds of projects are you knitting? It seems that since I started blogging, my knitting has taken a back seat!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!!

Suzi said...

Wow, do I ever. I know exactly how you feel and so glad the weekend is hear so I can "unscramble"! :) I really like your blog---stopped by from SITS! Have a nice weekend.

Mandy said...

andrea, you were ahead of me in SITS roll call so I came by to say "hi". Happy Friday!
There are tons of days I feel that way, you're definitely not alone!
-Mandy

Lesley said...

stopping by way of SITS....always nice to meet another mommy of a Noah...and hopefully not all of your days are that hectic...you need some you time...or some just quilt time...or just time time....love your blog....

Jewel Allen said...

Yes, most days are that way for me.

*typing and feeding kids* wow, you are talented!! :-)

Jen said...

I totally feel like that sometimes. What a great way to describe it.

Anonymous said...

Found you through SITS!
That's the story of my life!