Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tasty Treat Tuesday

I realize I've missed the last couple weeks on this one and I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if I would get it today either, but my children are BOTH sleeping still for their naps. Usually they would have been up at least 15 minutes ago. It must be the fresh air!

Today I'll give you a super easy recipe with no measurements that would be a perfect Valentine's Day treat (because it's red.) It's also a classic so I wouldn't be surprised if you already knew it.

Red Hot Applesauce

In a saucepan, dump in however much applesauce you want to use. Add to it however many red hot candies you desire. Stir while heating. This will turn the applesauce a pretty red color and make it yummy cinnamon delicious! You'll have to experiment to find out how much of everything works for you.

It's that easy. We're going to have our's served alongside pork tenderloin.

1 comment:

daniella said...

How fun! I'll have to give it a try.