Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Official

We are 100% cloth diapers with Ellie now. I'm still getting the hang of things, but so far I have found them to be quite easy and actually faster to change than a disposable. Her butt looks about 3 times as big, but so cute, too! We'll still use disposables when we're traveling for long periods of time (like up north next weekend) but even for short day trips or visiting friends we'll be using the cloth. I like it. I was so intimidated to use them, but I'm shocked at how very simple they are. Although I have already lost my one and only Snappi so I have to find where I can get another one now...good thing it's not totally necessary.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Yea for you! It's kind of fun too huh?!? I like pinning better than the snappi, so for the most part Mac gets pins if I am using prefolds :o)
Speaking of which, I need to go do laundry :o)