Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cowboy and Butterflies

Noah found Tim's "cowboy" hat the other night and wanted to wear it while brushing his teeth.
That same night I had broke down and bought some of the stretchy headbands from Target for Ellie. I always walked the line of wondering whether or not these were kind of cheesy but after having a girl I decided they can be cute.
Modeling the headband the night I bought it.
And wearing it yesterday with a different outfit. Notice the purple outfits. Today she is also wearing purple and it also has a butterfly on it. My grandma and her boyfriend came to visit today and meet Ellie. They brought her a couple pairs of pajamas and a dress. One of the pajamas has a purple butterfly on it. I wanted to laugh.
Noah also had his hair cut by Tim last night. He told me yesterday that he wanted his hair cut "like Daddy's" so now they are both walking around with it cut pretty short.Before
After



2 comments:

JB said...

Hi Andrea! Your new little girl is so beautiful! Congratulations!

BexxT said...

Oh Noah's hair cut is adorable and he looks so grown up. Also- I feel your pain on the little girl clothes, flowers, butterflies, pink, purple, etc. BUT- I have to admit- I can't say no to an adorable little baby with a headband thing on her head. For some reason, I just can't resist that cuteness. Actually- I can't resist anything shildlike that may be a bit whimsical. You better believe my future kids will have antennae headbands, wings and superhero costumes (even if I have to make them myself)... there is just something about clothing like that- that reminds me of the imagination I once had as a kid.