Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Candy Corn Thief

I hate candy corn. Tim, however, loves it so I buy it for him and stick it in a little Halloween dish. Apparently, Noah loves it as well. In fact, Noah loves it so much that I caught him yesterday with his hand in the candy dish. Literally. He had dragged over a chair from the dining room, climbed up, and was shoveling candy corn into his mouth as fast as he could. He looked like he had little chipmunk cheeks. This morning after he woke up, but while I was still trying to function, I could hear him dragging a chair across the floor and knew exactly what he was doing. Fortunately, Tim was still home and caught him before he could get it over to the counter. He's a sneaky one...
He is so proud of himself.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Hmmm....Noah and Candy Corn ~ Paxton and Chocolate....I am seeing a connection :o) Hee hee...