Monday, December 14, 2009

For the Crafters...

I stumbled across this website today while looking for tutorials on how to make a tutu myself. (I really want to make a pettiskirt for Ellie but the material I need can only be found online and I can't bring myself to pay $40-$60 to buy one at a store, so we're using a tutu for a back-up and I'll just make it very full.)
Anyways, the website is called Make It and Love It. I can't tell you how excited I am about this site. Not all the projects call for a sewing machine either, so don't think you need to be an experienced crafter to check out this site!
Let's just say that some of my original Christmas gift projects are being changed around to do some new ones I've found on the website instead...

2 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

where did you find the tutu tutorial on her blog? i went back awhile and couldn't find it.

Dee said...

Ohmylanta! That is one of the greatest sites I've seen in a while! Thanks for sharing.