Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In My Head

The songs and thoughts going through my head presented to you by the videos they are represented by:



Since Tim purchased their CD when it came out months ago, this is the song that gets me each time. I just love the line, "I give You all of me for all You are, take me apart, take me apart."

And this verse is rattling around in there, too:
"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." -Psalm 118:8

I watched this documentary yesterday and then again last night when Tim said he wanted to watch it with me. This is the trailer for it:



It was really interesting. A lot of the information I had read about when I was pregnant with Ellie and researching natural, pain-free childbirth (which obviously didn't happen with her.) I'm not saying an epidural or delivering in a hospital is right or wrong, I just thought it was so intriguing to see how much childbirth has changed in the last 100 years.
I should get on here and write a "real" post some day, but today is not that day.

No comments: